Green Glove Carpet Cleaning provides the Affordable Carpet Cleaning Service in Melbourne, Cranbourne, Narre Warren, Pakenham, Mornington
Acquire In-Depth Knowledge on What to Expect from Professional Carpet Cleaning Service
Dry Clean v/s Steam Clean while choosing carpet cleaning Mornington
This is the most common question asked to me by my customers, which one is the best? My response is always the same answer; steam carpet cleaning service is by far a more superior method for giving your carpet a deep, thorough & restorative clean. In fact, most carpet manufacturers recommend regular steam cleaning as opposed to dry cleaning when it comes to maintaining clean, healthy carpet. Without going into too much detail, the processes involved with steam carpet cleaning Mornington effectively treat the entire length of the fibers in the carpet, dislodging any dirt or soiling that may be trapped at the base of the pile. One of the final processes is to rinse the cleaning solution from the carpet. This step ensures that there is no residue left on the fibers, which is very important, as remaining residue can act as a magnet to minute dust and soil particles, resulting in possible rapid re-soiling of the treated area. If waiting several hours for carpet in the home to dry is unappealing, there are options available now that assist with the drying process, bonnet drying or air movers being 2 examples that can shorten the drying time by anywhere up to 1 1/2 hours. Dry cleaning, despite the term, usually uses a small amount of moisture, as most cleaning solutions are water based. The carpet is first given a light spray with the solution which traps the soil particles from the fiber, and is then removed via a rotating ‘bonnet’ or ‘pad’. This process is not as effective at getting down to the base of the pile, and as there is no rinsing, can result in residue being left behind on the carpet, which can, as mentioned above, cause the treated areas to rapidly re-soil. The Dry cleaning service Cranbourne will entail carpet cleaning, but is only recommended on very well maintained carpet or to be used as an interim clean between regular ‘restorative’ steams cleaning.
Processes used during Green Glove Steam Cleaning service Melbourne
- Inspection – Carpet is inspected for signs of wear and tear, visible spots and stains that may require attention, and customer is advised whether any additional treatment might be needed due to heavy soiling. Experts for carpet cleaning Melbourne are much aware of the effective technique, thereby makes the best move.
- Carpet fiber identification – A very important step, as certain types of carpet fiber require specialized treatment, something that most untrained carpet cleaners are unaware of. For example, pressure must be reduced when cleaning polypropylene (olefin) carpet, or over wetting can occur. This isn’t a ploy to increase the price, as the price remains the same whether the carpet fiber be olefin, nylon, wool, or a mixed blend.
- Vacuum – the entire area is to be treated thoroughly and vacuumed with a high quality vacuum cleaner. This step is important as it helps remove all loose foreign matter while improving the quality of the cleaning treatment.
- Pre-spay – the entire area is treated with an environment-friendly solution that is determined by the type of carpet fiber. Enough time is given between this step and the next for the solution to work on soil and grime trapped in the carpet fibers so that they can be easily removed.
- Agitation (optional) – if there is any excess soiling, a soft brush on a rotary head can be introduced at this point thus, improving the cleaning at heavy footfall areas. Because of the time involved, this process does incur an extra fee ($10/$15) on each room where it is used. It is advised only when necessary.
- Hot water extraction – This is the ‘steam cleaning’ process that isn’t actually steam but in fact a fine spay of very hot water that is applied to the carpet and simultaneously removed via a powerful vacuum. The power of the vacuum determines the amount of moisture left on the carpet, and I can proudly say that the vacuum on my truck mounted machine is one of the most powerful on the market today.
- Bonnet Dry (optional) – If drying time is all important, a cotton pad or ‘bonnet’ on a rotary head can be introduced here that will assist with removing some of the moisture from the carpet fibre rather than waiting for it all to evaporate. Because there is extra time required to complete this process, there will be a small fee ($5) for each room where it is requested.
- Groom – The entire treated area is ‘groomed’ with a specially designed brush that will give the carpet an all over tidy appearance, rather than the ugly wand marks that some other carpet cleaners leave behind.
- Air mover (optional) – Another process that will assist with the drying time, for a small fee ($15) I can leave behind an air mover that can easily be moved around the home to concentrate on areas that necessitate foot traffic sooner rather than later. Basically this item is a powerful fan that forces air along the top of the fibers and reduces evaporation time. It is very easy to operate and manoeuvre, I leave one with a customer who requires its use, and pick it up later on in the day or the next day. The carpet cleaning Narre Warren is a must have.